Mazda MX5 Miata NA NB Front Super Knuckles
- Fits all NA & NB models - direct bolt-on.
- 40mm of roll centre correction eliminates bump steer giving superb control and steering input.
- Massive steering angle combined with the roll centre correction make fast, high-angle drifts precise and predictable - even for backwards entries!
- No increase in weight over standard knuckles.
- No ABS mounting points.
- Use OEM ball joints.
- Use OEM wheel bearings.
- 1x Front left super knuckle.
- 1x Front right super knuckle.
- While these will technically bolt to factory LCAs - we highly recommend combining them with our high-clearance adjustable lower control arms to give enough wheel clearance.
- Fitting by an experienced mechanic is strongly recommended. Destroy Or Die are not responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting or assembly.
- Not for road use.
- Camber -5
- Caster 5
- Toe 0
- Camber 0
- Toe 0
- Rear toe-in will make for snappier transitions, while front toe-out can aid with turn-in.
- However, our advice is to learn and experiment with different settings to suit the car, track and driving style.
Click HERE to see Project 380's fantastic fitting guide and familiarise yourself with the parts before yours arrive.
Not the only part you're buying? Scroll down to save money and get these as part of a bundle deal!