Mazda MX5 Miata NA NB Rear Super Knuckle
- Fit all NA & NB models - direct bolt-on.
- 30mm Roll Centre Correction lowers the centre of gravity along with the roll centre without increasing camber giving superb active suspension dynamics and more even tyre wear.
- Dual calliper mounting points for additional stand-alone handbrake.
- No ABS mounting points.
- Powdercoated black.
- Use OEM fit bushes - Add Powerflex bushes HERE.
- 1x Rear left super knuckle.
- 1x Rear right super knuckle
- We recommend a minimum rear wheel size of 15x8j et0. Wider/smaller wheels will require spacers or more negative offset for clearance on the inner lip. This is a guide only and may vary depending on the wheel design/manufacturer.
- We recommend installing new wheel bearings as old ones will always fall apart during removal.
- Coilovers without separate height & preload adjustment may rub on the driveshaft depending on vehicle ride height. We recommend HSD, BC or other more adjustable coilovers. Alternatively, a shorter coil spring could be used.
- Fitting by an experienced mechanic is strongly recommended. Destroy Or Die are not responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting or assembly.
- Not for road use.
- Camber -5
- Caster 5
- Toe 0
- Camber 0
- Toe 0
- Rear toe-in will make for snappier transitions, while front toe-out can aid with turn-in.
- However, our advice is to learn and experiment with different settings to suit the car, track and driving style.
Click HERE to see Project 380's fantastic fitting guide and familiarise yourself with the parts before yours arrive.
Not the only part you're buying? Scroll down to save money and get these as part of a bundle deal!