Mazda MX5 Miata NA NB Rear Upper Camber Arms
- Fits all NA & NB models - direct bolt-on.
- Additional camber adjustment over stock via the included positioning plates in the arm.
- Upgrade your purchase by adding the eccentric conversion bushes - 2x M12 Eccentric Bolts and 1 set of Modified Bushes (Requires removal of factory knuckle bush before fitting).
- Chassis rail clearance to cater for lowered cars avoiding damage to control arm/chassis.
- No need to cut or trim chassis/mounting points.
- Powdercoated black.
- Use OEM fit bushes - Add Powerflex bushes HERE.
- 2x Rear Upper Control Arms (non-handed).
- Positioning plates for the following adjustments: +0mm, +2.5mm, +6mm, +9.5mm, +12mm.
- The arms require another 2 sets of PFR36-112 bushes to mount to the subframe.
- Fitting by an experienced mechanic is strongly recommended. Destroy Or Die are not responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting or assembly.
- Not for road use.
- Camber -5
- Caster 5
- Toe 0
- Camber 0
- Toe 0
- Rear toe-in will make for snappier transitions, while front toe-out can aid with turn-in.
- However, our advice is to learn and experiment with different settings to suit the car, track and driving style.
Click HERE to see Project 380's fantastic fitting guide and familiarise yourself with the parts before yours arrive.
Not the only part you're buying? Scroll down to save money and get these as part of a bundle deal!