Mazda MX5 Miata NA NB Adjustable Front Upper Camber Arms
- Adjustable from factory length to +40mm.
- Fit all NA & NB models - direct bolt-on.
- Additional camber adjustment via the sliding ball joint.
- Chassis rail clearance to cater for lowered cars avoiding damage to control arm/chassis.
- The narrow shape gives additional wheel clearance over other upper arms available.
- Extra room for suspension strut solving the clearance issue commonly suffered after fitting aftermarket suspension.
- No trimming of chassis or bodywork is required.
- Use OEM applicable bushes - Either buy your own separately or add Powerflex bushes HERE.
- 2x Front Upper Control Arms
- 2x Ball Joints and Slider Plates (pre-fitted)
- Fitting by an experienced mechanic is strongly recommended. Destroy Or Die are not responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting or assembly.
- These FUCA will need to be installed using the outer ball joint positions or suitable wheel spacers when fitting 13" Wheels with an ET0 or higher offset.
- NB Knuckles require removing 3-4mm from the inner face of the upper ball joint mounting point to ensure proper thread engagement.
- Not for road use.
- Camber -5
- Caster 5
- Toe 0
- Camber 0
- Toe 0
- Rear toe-in will make for snappier transitions, while front toe-out can aid with turn-in.
- However, our advice is to learn and experiment with different settings to suit the car, track and driving style.
Click HERE to see Project 380's fantastic fitting guide and familiarise yourself with the parts before yours arrive.
Not the only part you're buying? Scroll down to save money and get these as part of a bundle deal!