Driftworks Rear Lower Control Arms for Nissan 200SX S13 S14 S15 88-02
Original price $480.00 - Original price $480.00
$480.00 - $480.00
Current price $480.00
- Pair of Steel Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms (RLCA) for Nissan S13 180SX/200SX, S14 200SX/Silvia and S15 with a new super tough black coating on the rods and Black ECote on all the fittings for a robust finish.
- Everything you need to fit these arms to your car is provided for an easy bolt-on replacement, including adjustable bump stops.
- These arms allow you to change your rear track width while adding a slight amount of roll center adjustment.
- These will also remove the sloppy feeling/binding in the OEM arms.
- The spherical bearings eliminate the original soft rubber bushes to improve suspension response and provide more direct handling.
- Driftworks alignment arms are sold with a two-year warranty against rod end and bearing failure along with a lifetime warranty against structural arm failure.
Do not confuse these with cheap, generic arms - they're the same ones used on championship-winning drift and track cars around the world.
- 2x Driftworks Rear Lower Control Arms.
- When fitting these arms to GTR models or with alloy rear knuckles you must use the coned seat from the original ball joint which then fits on the S14 pin included with this kit. The OEM Nissan part number for this coned seat is 40173-33P00 which can be seen in the last product image.
- Fitting by an experienced mechanic is strongly recommended. Destroy Or Die are not responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting or assembly.