BMW E36 Drift & Grip Steering Angle Adapters for Stock Arm
Original price $139.00 - Original price $139.00
$139.00 - $139.00
Current price $139.00
Please be aware that CNC71 products are on backorder. Please contact us to confirm how long your order might take.
- These knuckle adapters are a bolt-on solution for adding big steering angle to your E36 without requiring specialist tools - No need to cut, weld or modify the knuckle or LCA.
- The Ackerman angle is available in 2 positions for Drift or Grip driving. To switch between each setting simply remove the adjuster from the adapter plate, rotate 180 degrees and re-install, not forgetting to adjust your toe accordingly.
- These adapters are milled on CNC machines, giving a high-quality finish and a secure fit into the knuckle mounting points.
- 1x Front left wishbone adapter
- 1x Front right wishbone adapter
- 2x Ackerman adapter inserts
- 4x Fastening bolts
- Operating manual
- During assembly, the steering rod and the rod end should be shortened by 10mm to allow correct toe adjustment.
- The bodywork remains intact and requires no modification. (Some extreme offset wheels or very low cars may need work to clear wheel arches).
- The minimum internal diameter of the wheel to be mounted is 370mm.
- Fitting by an experienced mechanic is strongly recommended. Destroy Or Die are not responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting or assembly.
- Not for road use.
- International shipping rates exclude any import duties/taxes/fees payable by the customer directly to the shipper prior to the release of goods.
- Brand: CNC71