Mazda MX5 Miata Rear Chassis Jacking Bar
Original price $190.00 - Original price $190.00
$190.00 - $190.00
Current price $190.00
Please be aware that most DaveFab products are on backorder. If you need this item urgently, you should contact us to check how long fulfilment will take.
- Fabricated from laser-cut CDS steel tubing.
- CNC mandrel bent tube.
- CNC folded end plates.
- 100% compatible with the original bumper and retains rear bumper support.
- Fully bead blasted, zinc primed, and powder coated for optimum corrosion protection.
- Finished in DaveFab signature satin texture black.
- Full TIG-welded construction.
- Mounts to original factory tow hook locations using factory fasteners.
Mk1 / NA:
- Replacing the two factory tow hooks and fabricated from strong CDS roll cage tubing, the DaveFab Rear Chassis Brace bolts to the existing mounting locations.
Mk2 / NB:
- Fabricated from strong CDS roll cage tubing, the DaveFab Rear Chassis Brace bolts to the chassis legs using the supplied fasteners.
- Fitment requires drilling 4 holes and securing with the supplied high-tensile fastener fitting kit.
- While every effort has been made to analyse and test the tow hooks, we recommend these for show only.
- Jacks are not designed to support the weight of a vehicle for an extended period of time. When working under a car always use axle stands and take all safety precautions.
- Fitting by an experienced mechanic is strongly recommended. Destroy Or Die are not responsible for any damage caused due to incorrect fitting or assembly.