Please be aware that most DaveFab products are on backorder. If you need this item urgently, you should contact us to check how long fulfilment will take.
The stock MX5 breather system works well, and at low rpm and partial throttle conditions, it pulls a vacuum to reduce crankcase windage. The downside to this factory solution is that it recirculates all of the oil vapours directly into the inlet manifold, this reduces the effective octane rating of your fuel and reduces the performance of your engine.
The DaveFab dedicated MK3 / NC Recirculating Catch Can is designed to fit perfectly in the engine bay and is supplied with hose and clips for a neat install. The internal baffle separates suspended oil vapours and allows them to be collected preventing oily intakes.
The Catch Can bolts to the existing mounting holes so is totally reversible – no need to drill holes in your car.
- 2x 16mm barbed inlet ports
- 1x drain plug
- 2x M6 Stainless Steel Flanged Bolts
- 2x M6 Nyloc Nuts
- Mounting spacers
- Stainless Steel mounting bracket
- One litre capacity
- Oil level sight gauge
- 4x hose clips
- Laser profiled baffle is effective and eliminates the chance of steel wool or other baffle material entering the engine
- Full TIG welded, CNC folded aluminium construction
- Finished in a stealthy satin textured black powdercoat
This product fits the following:
|2005 - 2015
|2005 - 2015